Refer to the MoonBoard App for personalising your profile, updating your problems and connecting to the global MoonBoard family.
Make sure your LEDs are not taped down too tightly, otherwise you may damage them. It’s also important that the LEDs are flush with the front of the climbing wall where they cannot be stepped on, hit or damaged in any other way, so make sure that they are not being pushed out. When working on the back of the wall, take care that they are not stepped on.
We don't recommend that more than two LEDs are replaced in the strings as this will compromise the functionality of the kit by causing too much resistance in the system. For this reason, we don't sell spares.
We wouldn’t expect your holds to need cleaning. However, if you do need to clean them, do not soak them in water for an extended length of time. For your wood holds we would recommend alcohol, or a brush with mild soapy water (not immersion in water) and quick, thorough drying. For the PU School Holds, we recommend jet-washing them if you have one, or just washing them by hand in warm soapy water.
Contact [email protected]
or [email protected]
for any queries or issues that you have with your MoonBoard.
- All problems start two handed. If there is only one start hold you must start with matched hands.
- All problems start with both hands on the designated start hold or holds and finish on the designated finish hold or holds.
- The rules for which footholds are allowed are indicated in the problem details in the MoonBoard App.Depending on which hold setup you have chosen there are up to 5 possible options. 1) Feet follow hands. 2) Feet follow hands + Screw-on footholds. 3) Screw-ons only 4) Footless + kick-board footholds 5) Footless (no kick board).
- All kickboard footholds are allowed.
- All kick-board footholds are place slopey side facing up.
- All start holds must be on row 6 or lower.
- All problems finish on the top row of the MoonBoard either matched if there is only one finish hold or on separate holds if there are two finish holds. You must hold the finishing hold or holds in control for 2 seconds.
- You are permitted to use any part of the numbered hold.
- Matching and heel hooking is permitted.
- The grading system is either Font or V grades. You can change this in the MoonBoard App settings.