At Moon Climbing we care about your privacy.
This privacy notice outlines how we, Moon Climbing Ltd use your personal details whilst you visit or purchase from https://www.moonclimbing.com/ in order to provide you with a better user experience, and to improve and manage our products and services, in accordance with European General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR") and local applicable laws.
Personal information we collect
When you visit our website, we will collect information that helps us provide you will a browsing experience that is relevant and useful to you. This information includes: recently viewed products, currency preferences, browsing interactions. We also collect information to improve our network security and services, including: IP address, date and time of visit, referral data (how you found our website), the pages and products you view, what device and browser you are using .
When you create an account with us, we will collect the following information: first name, last name, email address and password. We use this information to identify you when you use our products and services.
When you make a purchase with us as a registered user or as a guest user, we will collect information required to process your order. This includes: first name, last name, email address, shipping address, billing address. By making a purchase as a registered user, we will collect and store details of your purchase history.
When you sign up to our email newsletter, we will use this information to contact you with news, promotions and marketing related to Moon Climbing products and services.
How we use personal information
At Moon Climbing we want to ensure that we provide you with an efficient and enjoyable browsing and purchasing experience. If you purchase from us we will use your personal details to process your order and deliver your purchase to you in a timely manner. You will receive email notifications confirming your order and details of shopping. If you later wish to exchange or return a purchase, we will use your personal information to fulfil these processes. We will store your personal details until you request for them to be deleted.
By visiting and purchasing from us, information about your demographic, browsing behaviour and purchases will be used to continue to develop and improve our products, marketing and services to you.
Where we share information
We will not share your details with third parties other than agents and service providers used to conduct business operations as outlined in how we use personal information. By your provision of personal information to us, you consent to our processing personal data about you, protected under the laws of the United Kingdom and other countries.
Under GDPR, you have the right to:
- request access to the personal details we hold on you
- request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold on you. If you have an account you may do this by logging in here.
- request deletion of personal information from our records.
Types of cookies we use:
- Site functionality cookies: These cookies are required to enjoy and use the full functionality of this website, such as remembering which items you have in your basket, and reminding you about recently viewed products.
- Customer preference cookies: These cookies are designed to make your browsing easier allowing the website to remember your preferences, such as your chosen currency.
- Site analytics cookies: These cookies allow us to see how users interact with the site so we can continue to improve its features and functionality for a better shopping experience.
- Advertising cookies and pixels: We use these cookies to remember your product preferences so we can provide our advertisers with content that is relevant to your interests.
If you have any questions relating to our privacy practices, your personal information, please get in touch by sending an email to email@example.com