MoonBoard DIY Kit - 2016 Hold Setup
MoonBoard DIY Kit - 2016
So you want to build a MoonBoard?
You've already constructed a 40º or 25º frame, and now you need the finishing parts. The MoonBoard DIY Kit 2016 bundles all the required components of the 2016 MoonBoard setup in one package, saving you 10% off the standard retail price.
If you're carpentry savvy, the MoonBoard DIY Kit is the easiest and quickest way to build one in your home, garage, or gym.
The MoonBoard sets the standard for indoor training and has become globally recognised as one of the most effective strength training tools for climbing.
New to MoonBoard and want to learn more? Visit the official website here
The MoonBoard DIY Kit 2016 contains all components to complete your MoonBoard build. It features all hold sets from the 2016 hold setup, which was the first setup to be released on the MoonBoard app. Create an account or login to your existing MoonBoard account via the smartphone app or the official MoonBoard website to view this setup's library of problems.
How to Build
For information on how to build your MoonBoard, visit the official website here to view instructions and recommendations.
All MoonBoard panels are made to order, therefore final shipping costs and delivery dates will be provided after you have placed your order.
For orders delivered outside Europe, final shipping costs and delivery dates will also be provided after you have placed your MoonBoard order.
- Standard MoonBoard LED System
- MoonBoard DIY Panels
- 6 x main panels x 1220mm x 1220mm
- 2 x 1220mm x 370mm kick board made from 18mm Birch plywood
- Pre-drilled and t-nutted for use with metric M10 bolts (included)
- LED light holes pre drilled
- Please note that our DIY panels do not have mounting holes pre drilled. This gives you the flexibility to mount them how you choose.
- MoonBoard graphics painted
- All panels painted with a hard-wearing PU coating and MoonBoard graphics. Colour references: Yellow – 1023, White – 9010, Grey – 7012
- Original School Holds
- School Holds - Set A
- School Hold - Set B
- Metric M10 bolt kits for holds
- 40-degree angle: 2440mm / 2350mm / 3150mm (width / depth / height)
- 25-degree angle: 2440mm / 1550mm / 3700mm (width / depth / height)
Assembly requires basic carpentry skills and tools. The frame on which to mount the MoonBoard is not included. If you have any doubts regarding the construction of your MoonBoard, please seek professional advice.