MoonBoard DIY Kit - 2024
The MoonBoard sets the standard for indoor training and has become globally recognised as one of the most effective strength training tools for climbing. The 2024 setup features 198 holds, to form a completely new, densely-packed matrix. The organic and curvy pockets, pinches and edges will challenge your footwork and create more varied and all-round movement, to seriously improve your climbing, both physically and technically.
New to MoonBoard and want to learn more? Visit the official website here
The MoonBoard DIY Kit 2024 contains all components to complete your MoonBoard build. It features all hold sets from the 2024 hold setup. Create an account or login to your existing MoonBoard account via the smartphone app or the official MoonBoard website to view this setup's library of problems.
How to Build
For information on how to build your MoonBoard, visit the official website here to view instructions and recommendations.
All MoonBoard panels are made to order, therefore final shipping costs and delivery dates will be provided after you have placed your order.
For orders delivered outside Europe, final shipping costs and delivery dates will also be provided after you have placed your MoonBoard order.
Please note - 2024 Setup Shipping Spring 2024*
- Standard MoonBoard LED System
- MoonBoard DIY Panels
- 6 x main panels x 1220mm x 1220mm
- 2 x 1220mm x 370mm kick board made from 18mm Birch plywood
- Pre drilled and t-nutted for use with metric M10 bolts (included)
- LED light holes pre drilled
- Please note that our DIY panels do not have mounting holes pre drilled. This gives you the flexibility to mount them how you choose.
- MoonBoard graphics painted
- All panels painted with a hard-wearing PU coating and MoonBoard graphics. Colour references: Yellow – 1023, White – 9010, Grey – 7012
- School Holds - Set D
- School Holds - Set E
- School Holds - Set F
- Wood Holds - Set A
- Wood Holds - Set B
- Wood Holds - Set C
- 10 Yellow MoonBoard Footholds
- Metric M10 bolt kits for holds
- 40-degree angle: 2440mm / 2350mm / 3150mm (width / depth / height)
- 25-degree angle: 2440mm / 1550mm / 3700mm (width / depth / height)
Assembly requires basic carpentry skills and tools. The frame on which to mount the MoonBoard is not included. If you have any doubts regarding the construction of your MoonBoard, please seek professional advice.*Shipping estimate correct as of 12/2023 any changes will be communicated via email after your order has been placed. E&OE