Hawk Jean Indigo
Be the first to review this product
Stretch denim and tailored for climbing, the Hawk Jean ticks all the boxes of a practical, hardwearing and stylish pair of jeans. Slightly looser fitting than our Hubble-X to give a timeless look.
The climbing jean that does it all. From rocky top outs to chasing the dog around the park, the Hawk Jean will easily become your go-to jean. Packed with all the classic features of a 5-pocket jean and tailored with a loose fit from a hardwearing stretch denim that will serve your climbing needs for season after season. The Hawk Jean's design provides functionality that most other jeans lack on rock. Wide stances and powerful rockovers feel completely unrestricted thanks to the jean’s diamond-shaped gusset. Styling is minimal, yet distinctively Moon Climbing. The back pocket features a leather heritage-inspired badge. Roll up the ankle to reveal a hidden MOON print on the turnup.
- 92% Cotton | 6% Polyester | 2% Elastane
- Hardwearing stretch denim
- Diamond shaped gusset to support wide stances and powerful rock overs – with twin needle topstitching for strength
- Classic 5-pocket jean design – curved front fly and pockets, classic rear pocket shape, single belt loops – all with twin needle topstitching.
- Loose fit leg – Half hem width on Size M measures 21cm (8¼”)
- Ankle print on the inside - visible when rolled up
- Dark denim wash (indigo)
- Moon Climbing heritage leather badge
- Distinctive Moon branded trims
- Inside leg length XS, S, M & L = 81cm (32”) XL = 86cm (34”)
Write Your Own Review