Wood Holds - Set A
The MoonBoard Wood Holds Set A includes 32 individually shaped high quality birch plywood holds. Manufactured in the UK, the Wood Holds Set A has been designed to add system board style training to your MoonBoard. The set's 16 pairs of symmetrical holds allow you to climb a problem on one side of the MoonBoard, then repeat on the other for a perfectly symmetrical workout.
The skin-friendly nature of the wood combined with their meticulously tried and tested shapes make the Wood Holds Set A an effective training tool for the advanced climber.
- 32 bolt-on hand holds (16 symmetrical pairs)
- High quality, sustainably sourced European birch plywood
- Climbing level: Advanced
- Box weight: 3kg
- Box size: 28 x 22 x 17cm
Bolts and t-nuts are not included with your hold set. Bolts can be purchased separately here.
Wood Holds Set A: 32 pcs M10 x 50mm
- Do not use an impact driver to install your wood holds
- Wood Holds Set A must be fixed with countersunk bolts only
- All of our wood holds come with a 5mm diameter pinning hole. Make sure you pin all your wood holds with a 5mm diameter wood screw. You need a selection of 50mm and 60mm long wood screws. These are not included with your holds .
View current MoonBoard hold setups using the free MoonBoard App or by visiting the MoonBoard website.