School Holds - Set C
Two years of design and testing led to the creation of the latest addition to the MoonBoard hold collection, School Holds - Set C.
Shaped to provide an even broader range of climbing possibilities on the MoonBoard that complements both intermediate to advanced climbers, each hold has also been thoroughly tested to ensure longevity and a skin-friendly texture.
When installing these holds ensure that you DO NOT use an impact driver.
- Bolts and t-nuts not included
- 52 bolt-on holds
- Each hold includes a built-in washer (for strength), Moon Climbing logo, number and orientation marks to enable replication of our problems on any MoonBoard, anywhere in the world
- Each hold will accommodate both button head and counter sunk bolts.
- Larger holds come with a ready-made counter-sunk hole . Easily add a screw to prevent spinning.
- Designed to compliment the 40-degree and 25-degree MoonBoard.
- Intermediate to advanced climbing.
- Box weight 15kg.
View current MoonBoard hold setups using the free MoonBoard App or by visiting the MoonBoard website.