SCHOOL HOLDS - SET A
Create your very own set of problems or copy Ben's exact School Room hold layout. Your choice.
With the MoonBoard gaining popularity with fans all over the world, we felt the need to revamp our School Holds and create a whole new world of possibilities for our customers.
With an eye to the future, we've improved not only the quality and range of the collection, but the versatility of the system. We designed two new sets of 50 School Holds, allowing the creation of new problems that utilise one, the other, or both sets together on the same board. We kept the designs simple and effective, looking for the maximum training potential at a given price with the highest possible quality.
Set A School Holds are versatile enough to enhance any climbing structure from about 10 to 45 degrees past vertical. Bear in mind that we didn't include any jugs in these collections!
- 50 bolt-on-holds
- Each hold comes with a built in washer (for strength), Moon logo, number and orientation marks to enable replication of our problems on any MoonBoard, anywhere in the world
- Each hold will accommodate both button head and counter sunk bolts
- Larger holds come with a ready-made counter-sunk hole - easily add a screw to prevent spinning
- Designed to compliment our 40-degree overhanging MoonBoard
- Carefully sculpted with relatively low profiles for space-constrained woodies
- Intermediate to advanced climbing
- Box weight: 14kg
- Box size: 37 x 28 x 23cm
**Bolts and t-nuts NOT INCLUDED**
**When installing these holds ensure you DO NOT USE an impact driver**