Pluto Crash Pad
Our Pluto pads use the highest quality closed-cell and open-cell foams, an ultra hardwearing 600D ripstop polyester outer shell made from recycled polyester, an anti-slip base, lightweight aluminium buckles, and padded shoulder straps.
All Moon Climbing pads feature our innovative 'reverse fold' system, folding taco style to provide a surface with no creases and with the landing surface folding to the outside. The landing side, with the firm foam, has the carry straps attached and can be detached when climbing.
When you shoulder your Moon Climbing pad after using it over muddy ground, the dirty underside of the pad folds in, protecting your clothes and car seats from that dirt that you've been throwing onto it all day.
Named after the smallest planet in our solar system Pluto measures 100 x 100 x 9 cm and features a single shoulder strap.
- 100 x 100 x 8cm (40 x 40 x 3.2")
- Weight: approx 5kg/10lbs
- P600D recycled ripstop outer shell with PU coating, made from recycled polyester
- Closed (25mm) and open cell foam (65mm)
- Anti-crease reverse fold taco style
- Removable, adjustable shoulder strap
- Top and side grab handles
- Anti-slip base
- Aluminium buckles