MoonBoard School Holds - Set A
School Holds - Set A
Finger pockets, pinches, and crimps. The School Holds Set A can be combined with other holds in the MoonBoard collection, or used as a solo set on your MoonBoard.
- 50 bolt-on holds
- Each hold includes a built-in washer (for strength), Moon Climbing logo, number and orientation marks to enable replication of our problems on any MoonBoard, anywhere in the world
- Designed to compliment the 40-degree and 25-degree MoonBoard.
- Intermediate to Advanced climbing.
- Approx weight: 9.3kg
- Box size: 38 x 28 x 23cm
Bolts and t-nuts are not included with your hold set. Bolts can be purchased separately here.
School Holds Set A: 40 pcs M10 x 60mm, 10 pcs M10 x 90mm
- Do not use an impact driver to install your holds
- School Holds Set A can be fixed with countersunk bolts and cap head bolts
- If a bolt-on hold has a screw hole on it we recommending pinning the hold with a small screw (approximate diameter size 4mm or 5mm). The screw should be long enough to pass through the bolt-on hold and into the wood panels that the hold is mounted on.
View current MoonBoard hold setups using the free MoonBoard App or by visiting the MoonBoard website.