Men’s Voyager Racer Vest True Red
Men’s Voyager Vest True Red
Be the first to review this product
Voyager, arguably the hardest and most sought after gritstone problem in the UK, was first climbed back in 2006 by Ben Moon. We mark 15 years since his ground breaking achievement with the Voyager vest, featuring the iconic problem, with the imposing crag of Burbage North in the background. Stand out from the rest; give them something to aspire to and remember - Train Hard, Climb Harder!
Made of soft 100% organic ring-spun cotton, this racer back vest will keep you cool and comfortable. With contrast trim at the neck and arm, the large graphic design on the front is printed with water-based inks, which are soft to the touch and kind to the planet.
• 100% organic ring-spun combed cotton
• Printed with environmentally-friendly water-based inks
• Soft to touch and durable
• Regular fit
• Printed size info in the neck - no scratchy neck labels!
• Wash similar colours together, do not iron on the print, wash and iron inside out
Write Your Own Review