Men's Moon Climbing Cypher Pant (Charcoal Black)
Cypher Pant Charcoal Black
The Cypher Pant has been a bestseller for more than a decade – and rightly so. Made from an abrasion and wind resistant stretch-cotton mix, its functional tailoring and durability has made it a firm favourite for climbers all over the world, and this year’s model is even better! We’ve kept all the best bits – the articulated knees, the generous pockets, the slim fit – but replaced the belt with a gently elasticated waistband, and ankle cuffs with inner adjustable draw-cords so they’re even more comfortable.
The perfect climbing trouser for a blustery day – wind resistant and quick drying – the Cypher Pant offers full freedom of movement.
The articulated knees have been put to the test, proving that there's plenty of give for even the most awkward of rock overs.
The diamond-shaped gusset and adjustable ankle hem means hassle-free manoeuvring and snap pockets on the hips plus a generous back pocket keep your personal effects secure.
Cypher Shorts also available.
- 57% Polyester | 40% Cotton | 3% Elastane
- Fabric is stretchy, quick drying, abrasion & wind resistant
- Articulated knee & diamond gusset for freedom of movement
- Elasticated waist with internal drawcord
- Internal ankle drawcord adjustment so you can see your feet and your shoes don't get caught up
- Snap pockets and generous back pocket
- Distinctive Moon logo embroidery
- Versatile design