Pamostick Large Brush
Made from lightweight aluminium, the Pamostick Large Brush extends to 2690mm in length. Its articulating brush head can rotate 180° so you can clean even the most awkward holds with ease. Made from boar hair, the brush's natural bristles are kind to rock whilst also able to clean any residue away effectively.
The Pamostick Large Brush features quick and easy flip locks that allow you to extend its lightweight aluminium pole up to 2690mm in length. Rotate the replaceable brush head up to 180 degrees to fit the handhold you wish to clean perfectly.
The brush head bristles are made from natural boar hair which is more rock-friendly than synthetic brush heads. It can be detached from the pole and replaced with a new Pamo Brush Head.
The pole is made up of three sections with two flip locks that allow the pole to be extended up to 2690mm. The base of the pole features two foam hand grips.
- Pamostick B26L
- Folded length: 1220 mm
- Fully extended length: 2690 mm
- Aluminium pole
- Nylon rotating joint (up to 180°) at the brush head
- Three sections with two lockable flip locks
- Weight: 670g
- Brush head is made from natural boar hair on a nylon head.
- Brush head length: 180mm. Bristles: 90mm length, 30mm width, 25mm height
- Two foam hand grips