Wood Holds - Set B
Made in Sheffield from sustainably sourced high-quality birch plywood, Wood Holds Set B is the newest edition of holds to join the MoonBoard system. Aimed at climbers who wish to train at Font 6b+ (V4) level and above, Wood Holds Set B are exceptional hardwearing, skin-friendly and will not polish over time.
Wood Holds Set B will feature on the new MoonBoard Masters 2019 setup which will be available in the MoonBoard app at the end of November 2019.
New for 2019, Wood Hold Set B contains 24 new wood hold shapes for your MoonBoard setup. Perfect for intermediate to advanced climbers, this collection of holds has undergone rigorous testing at The School Room in Sheffield, and have passed with flying colours. They are hardwearing, skin-friendly and will not polish over time.
There are three different hold thicknesses:
- 8 x 23mm
- 8 x 35mm
- 8 x 50mm
Hold numbers 51 and 77 are mirrored shapes.
Hold Set B is made in Sheffield from sustainably sourced high-quality birch plywood.
- 24 bolt-on hand holds
- Marine grade, sustainably sourced European birch plywood
- Climbing level: Intermediate - Advanced
- Box weight: 3kg
- Box size approx: 28 (w) x 27 (h) x 24cm (d)
Bolts and t-nuts are not included. Bolts can be purchased separately here.
Wood Holds Set B requires 24 x M10 countersunk bolts (16 x 50mm and 8 x 70mm).
- Do not use an impact driver to install your holds
- Wood Holds Set B must be fixed with countersunk bolts only
- If a bolt-on hold has a screw hole on it we recommending pinning the hold with a small screw (approximate diameter size 4mm or 5mm). The screw should be long enough to pass through the bolt-on hold and into the wood panels that the hold is mounted on.
View current MoonBoard hold setups using the free MoonBoard App or by visiting the MoonBoard website.