MoonBoard LED System
Illuminate your MoonBoard problems with the LED system. Compatible with the free MoonBoard app, the innovative LED kit makes taping or marking holds a thing of the past. Simply connect to your MoonBoard using your smartphone's bluetooth connection, select a problem, then touch the illuminate button to highlight each of the problem's holds.
The MoonBoard LED system brings easy identification of problems to the MoonBoard. Beneath each MoonBoard t-nut position is an LED light, which is controlled by our MoonBoard App. When the user selects a problem on the App, the holds that make up that problem are illuminated by their corresponding LED lights.
Build & Installation Guides
What is the MoonBoard App?
Our free MoonBoard App brings all the benefits of the MoonBoard website to the user's smart phone or tablet. It also includes several new features. The key features of the MoonBoard App are as follows:
- Choose your MoonBoard's hold set up
- View problems
- Light up problems (LED MoonBoard required)
- Easily and quickly add problems
- Simply sort and filter problems
- Grade and rate problems
- Create multiple lists of problems (e.g. warm ups, favourites, projects, training routines)
- Add users for group MoonBoard sessions
The Moon App works on iOS version 8.1 and above, and Android version 4.4 and above. All devices must support Bluetooth 4.0 low energy.
- Weight: 3.6kg
- Box size: L42cm x W30cm x H18cm
Included in your LED system kit:
- 1 x MoonBoard controller
- 2 x strings of custom made MoonBoard LED lights
- 1 x reset button
- 1 x power supply (5v)
- 1 x mains power adaptor
- 2 x spare LEDs (at the end of the second string)