Men's Moon Climbing Crucible Pant (Covert Green)
An ultra-hardwearing trouser, that encompasses classic streetwear style crossed with climbing-specific tailoring for unrestricted movement.
The relaxed straight leg cut is both modern and comfortable, while the stretchy fabric, panel gusset and articulated knee helps to improve your positioning. Designed with more fabric in areas we sometimes find restricting, let's just say there'll be less ripping and more freedom to move.
Tiny ventilation eyelets on the inside leg let the cool air in, which prove most useful when temperatures get unexpectedly sweaty indoors (and out). Beyond the usual functionality and quality, discrete branding on the trim further ties the Crucible pant into what we all expect from Moon. Set to be a classic, up there with the Cypher series.
- 98% Cotton | 2% Elastane
- Fabric is stretchy & hardwearing
- Panel gusset provides more fabric, increasing freedom of movement
- Articulated knees provides extra fabric for bent knees
- Ventilation eyelets on inside leg
- Relaxed straight leg
- Classic 5 pocket design
- Integrated, adjustable belt
- Zip fly with button closure
- Distinctive Moon branded trims and rivets with Moon heritage leather badge