Men's Abel Cord Pant
Cords are back on-trend. Now with even more stretch and subtle detailing to support day-to-day life and your ever growing need to climb.
Made from hardwearing, stretchy cord, the Abell climbing pants look the part wherever you choose to be. Cut to a relaxed, straight-leg fit with four pockets, a zip fly and button closure, they work just like your everyday pants, only you climb hassle free.
The partially elasticated waistband and belt loops mean you can adjust the fit to preference (after a hearty lunch at the crag, you'll want to loose the belt). Subtle design features such as articulated knees and panel gusset, allow more room for those flexible moves, while the ventilation eyelets on the inside leg provide a little airflow.
All these qualities make the Moon Abell climbing pants ideal for bouldering before heading out into town or country (chalk dust aside). Distinctive Moon branding on the trim and a Moon heritage leather badge says what's needed about the quality - when it's this good, there's no need to shout.
- 97% Cotton | 3% Elastane
- Cord is stretchy & hardwearing
- Slim fit
- Panel gusset for freedom of movement
- Articulated knees - more room for bent knees
- 4 pocket design
- Partially elasticated waistband with belt loops
- Contrasting stitching and lining detail
- Distinctive Moon branded trims and rivets with Moon heritage leather badge