Meteor Jacket Moon Climbing
Designed to withstand the harsh, rough, and unforgiving nature of crags and boulder fields, the Meteor Jacket is your perfect companion throughout the cold outdoor season.
Insulated with cosy 160gsm synthetic fill, its tough outer shell will stand up to rocky terrain much better than the traditional down jacket, whilst its supersoft taffeta lining and generous hood will provide you with all the comfort you need between home and your destination.
A revolutionary insulated jacket to get you through the coldest outdoor climbing months.
Made from the same hardwearing fabric as our famous Cypher Pant, the Meteor Jacket provides a tough, wind-resistant outer shell in a quilted dark olive design with striking bright lime punch details and lining. Its hardy nature combined with the 160gsm synthetic insulation will easily make the Meteor Jacket your go-to jacket when it's cold out. Its smart appearance makes it just as suitable for wear beyond walks to the crag, rests in between problems, or belaying your buddy.
Adjust the Meteor Jacket for the ultimate snug fit with the drawcord waist and hood. The zipped chest pocket is big enough for your smartphone, and the two zipped handpockets will keep your fingers warm.
- Hardwearing, tough outer shell: 57% Polyester, 40% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Insulation: 160gsm synthetic insulation
- Soft lining: Taffeta 100% Polyamide
- Quilted insulation with shaped stitching detail
- Generous hood with drawcord adjustment
- Moon branded zip pulls
- Contrast zip closure with zip garage
- Front zipped chest pocket and hand pockets to keep your essentials safe
- Elbow patch detail
- Hem with drawcord adjustment