Men's Cypher Pant (Burgundy) | Moon Climbing
Cypher Pant Burgundy
The Cypher Pant has been our bestselling trouser style for over 13 years. Praised for its durability, functional tailoring and adjustable fit, the Cypher Pant is made from an abrasion and wind resistant stretch poly/cotton.
Tailored from a stretch poly/cotton blend that provides lasting durability, plus quick drying and wind resistant qualities. The Cypher Pant is the perfect climbing trouser for blustery days on rock.
The articulated knees have been put to the test, proving that there's plenty of give for even the most awkward of rock overs. The diamond-shaped gusset and adjustable hem means as much hassle-free, freedom of movement as ever - even with its slim fit. The ankle adjuster is fully integrated, so you won't ever see or tread on the pull cord! The integrated waist belt gives you the option to adjust around the waist (most effective after lunch).
We've included snap pockets on the hips and generous back pocket for your personal effects. Distinctive Moon branding feature on the trim with the discrete Moon logo embroidered on the thigh.
- 57% Polyester | 40% Cotton | 3% Elastane
- Fabric is stretchy, quick drying, abrasion & wind resistant
- Articulated knee & diamond gusset for freedom of movement
- Integrated belt for adjustable waist
- Concealed ankle adjustment so you can see your feet and your shoes don't get caught up
- Snap pockets and generous back pocket
- Distinctive Moon logo heat transfer
- Versatile design