Men's Moon Climbing Cypher Pant (Charcoal Black)
Cypher Pant Charcoal Black
Updated based on your feedback, the Cyphers still remain our best-selling Moon series to date. The fabric is ultra stretchy, quick drying and resistant to wind and scrapes - built effectively to support the everyday climber.
Our best-selling Cypher series and lasting favourite has been updated based on your feedback. Using a Poly/Cotton blend for its durability, quick drying and wind resistant qualities, perfect for blustery days on the rock.
The articulated knee has been put to the test, proving that there's plenty of give for even the most awkward of rock overs. A diamond gusset and adjustable hem means as much hassle-free, freedom of movement as ever - even with a new slimmer fit. Clever tweaks such as the adjustable hem, is now fully integrated, so you won't ever see or tread on the shock cord! And an integrated belt gives you the option to adjust around the waist (most effective after lunch).
We've included snap pockets on the hips and generous back pocket for your personal effects. Distinctive Moon branding features on the trim with the discrete Moon logo embroidered on the thigh.
- 57% Polyester | 40% Cotton | 3% Elastane
- Fabric is stretchy, quick drying, abrasion & wind resistant
- Articulated knee & diamond gusset for freedom of movement
- Integrated belt for adjustable waist
- Concealed ankle adjustment so you can see your feet and your shoes don't get caught up
- Snap pockets and generous back pocket
- Distinctive Moon logo heat transfer
- Versatile design