School Holds - Set C
Shaped to provide a broad range of climbing possibilities on the MoonBoard, School Holds Set C compliments both intermediate to advanced climbing training. Each hold has also been thoroughly tested to ensure longevity and a skin-friendly texture.
Two years of design and testing led to the creation of School Set C.
Shaped to provide an even broader range of climbing possibilities on the MoonBoard that compliments both intermediate to advanced climbers, each hold has also been thoroughly tested to ensure longevity and a skin-friendly texture.
- 52 bolt-on holds
- Each hold includes a built-in washer (for strength), Moon Climbing logo, number and orientation marks to enable replication of our problems on any MoonBoard, anywhere in the world
- Designed to compliment the 40-degree and 25-degree MoonBoard.
- Intermediate to Advanced climbing.
- Box weight: 16.2kg
- Box size: 38 x 28 x 23 cm
Bolts and t-nuts are not included with your hold set. Bolts can be purchased separately here.
School Holds Set C: 24 pcs M10 x 50mm, 28 pcs M10 x 90mm
- Do not use an impact driver to install your holds
- School Holds Set C can be fixed with countersunk bolts and cap head bolts
- If a bolt-on hold has a screw hole on it we recommending pinning the hold with a small screw (approximate diameter size 4mm or 5mm). The screw should be long enough to pass through the bolt-on hold and into the wood panels that the hold is mounted on.
View current MoonBoard hold setups using the free MoonBoard App or by visiting the MoonBoard website.