Women's Hadley Pant
Let's move on from black. Relaxed fitting and stretchy with plenty of room to ace those reachy moves. A stunning pair of climbing pants with statement colour palettes.
You're creative with your climbing, so why not show it off in your clothing? Our bold, exciting colours will set off your look whilst the quality of detailing, sets the Hadleys apart.
A relaxed fit and high waist band gives you all the room you need to climb effectively, flattering your legs all the way to the top (and back down again) without being overly baggy. Made from a soft, mid-weight Cotton and a touch of elastane for stretch, these Moon pants not only feel lush, they perform amazingly too - any move you struggle with in everyday pants, our Hadleys will sort out.
Being able to bend joints properly is a huge deal when it comes to climbing, that's why Hadley's stretchy material, panel gusset and articulated knees makes life on the wall, even more of a dream. Ventilation to the gusset allows air to flow through - perfect for a days climb in the sun. Concealed ankle adjustments, waist tie and pockets, equally seal the deal.
- 97% Cotton, 3% Elastane
- Stretchy, mid-weight, soft feel and comfortable
- Relaxed feminine fit
- Low profile roll down waist band
- Tie for optional gathered waist
- Dropped low profile pockets
- Panel gusset with embroidered eyelets for airflow and freedom of movement
- Articulated knees - extra room to bend
- Concealed ankle adjustment
- Distinctive Moon branding with heat transfer logo on front pocket