Women's Carina Cord Pant
Durable, stretchy cord fabric with added detailing to help improve your climbing skills and make those harder moves, much more bearable.
Cords are in! And we love them. Especially ours, they're super functional for climbing in and look pretty damn fine too.
The Carina's tough, stretchy cord fabric combined with a relaxed, straight leg cut, diamond gusset and articulated knees, make these pants perfectly compatible with any climb, whilst feeling great to chill in too. There's plenty of room to bend naturally and the elasticated waist helps to keep them in place.
Featuring four pockets, colourful detailing and a Moon leather heritage badge, these practical, hard-wearing pants will serve you well, whether you hit the local indoor wall, your favourite boulder spot or simply take a stroll.
- 97% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
- Opaque Cord fabric that's stretchy, hard-wearing and comfortable
- Relaxed straight leg fit
- Diamond gusset - for freedom of movement
- Articulated knees - extra room to bend properly
- 4 pockets
- Zip fly with button closure
- Striped elasticated rear waistband
- Belt loops
- Ventilation eyelets on inside leg
- Distinctive Moon branded trims and rivets with Moon heritage leather badge